Flat cable is ideally suited for both power and control applications.
The construction of the cable with the use of flexible copper conductors and special PVC compounds allows for excellent flexibility, an important requirement for flat cable festoon systems.
All cores are clearly marked or colour coded allowing for quick and easy identification of cores for ease of installation.
The no-flame propagation properties of the cable further contribute towards the overall safety of the installation.
Nylon Flat Cable Glands
Brass Flat Cable Glands
- Flexible PVC with cores laid in concentric layers for added flexibility and durability
- Operating temp from 0 to 40 degrees
Pendant Cable Glands
Crane Rubber Buffers
- Ergonomically designed for comfortable operation with minimal force push buttons
- High quality impact resistant plastic, double insulated to withstand 2500 volts
- Buttons rated to IP65 with mechanical life in excess of 1 million cycles
- Neoprene rubber boots for added flexibility and durability
- Contacts rated 5A at 250V AC